Park City Factory Store
Tanger Outlet Center
6699 North Landmark Dr.
Park City, UT 84098
Store HoursMonday - Saturday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday : 10:00am - 7:00pm
What is the Pearl Izumi Factory Store?
We offer discontinued Pearl iZUMi products, including closeouts, salesman samples and more at outlet pricing, and we also have a great selection of current season product offered at retail pricing.
Why should you choose Pearl iZUMi? Call it obsession, addiction, or insanity, but our goal is to produce the best performing and best fitting apparel and footwear for cycling, running, fitness, and outdoor activities. Our apparel is race-tested by the world's top athletes in the most demanding conditions.
But most importantly our apparel is used daily by Pearl iZUMi employees, like all of us here at the Park City store. We use it, we love it, we stand behind it. So, whether your ability level is recreational, elite-fitness, or race-performance, we can offer friendly professional advice and suggestions based on first-hand experiences.
Can't visit our store? No problem! Give us a call, and we can ship your order anywhere in the continental U.S. via UPS ground service for only $5.00 -- flat rate!
We hope to see you soon!
—Kirstin, Gregg, Bud, Patrick, Jeff, Julius, and Aleks.
HUGE-R THAN HUGE FALL 2016 MARKDOWNS (Did we say Huge?!)
Never-before sales throughout the store. Here are some examples:
Men's (25% off retail):
- ALL road cycling shorts and bibs: Quest, Attack, Elite AND PRO (including black)
- ALL tights: Attack, Elite and PRO knickers; Select Thermal, Elite Thermal, Elite Barrier Thermal, Elite Amfib, and PRO Pursuit Bib Tights.
- Thermal long sleeve jerseys: Select, Elite, and PRO series
- Softshell jackets: Select Barrier Thermal, Select Escape Softshell, Elite Escape Softshell, PRO Escape Softshell, and PRO Softshell 180 Jackets
- Every jersey: sleeveless and shortsleeve (excluding custom "Park City, Utah")
- Mountain biking: Canyon short (plaid and orange), Divide short (all colors), Summit short (orange, gray, and lime), Elevate short (gray and orange); ALL in stock mountain biking jerseys
- Tri: Select Pursuit Tri Sleeveless, Elite Pusuit Tri sleeveless and singlet
- ALL run apparel: Shorts, tops, tights, thermals, softshell jackets.
- Cycling shoes: ALL X-Project Mountain Biking Shoes; X-Alp Enduro Mountain Biking shoe; Elite Road IV road shoe
Women's (25% off retail):
- Road cycling shorts: Sugar short (including black!), Attack, Elite Escape Cut Short, Select and Elite Custom LTD; PRO Escape Short and Bib.
- ALL tights: Select Thermal, Elite Thermal, Symphony, and Elite Amfib.
- ALL jerseys: Sleeveless, short sleeve, long sleeve, and thermal.
- ALL vests and windbreakers: Elite Barrier and Elite Barrier Convertible Jackets
- Mountain biking: Canyon Short, Summit Short (excluding black) and Elevate Short (excluding black); ALL in stock mountain biking jerseys.
- Running apparel: ALL W's run apparel is on sale: tops, shorts, knickers, thermal tops and softshell jackets.
- Cycling shoes: ALL X-Project Mountain Bking shoes; X-Alp mountain biking shoe; X-Road cycling shoe.
PEARL IZUMI CURES THE COMMON COLD!
There's No Such Thing as BAD Weather--Just Bad Clothing. Extend your cycling and running season throughout winter with Pearl Izumi apparel. Here's what you'll need:
Winter Road Biking
- PRO Escape Softshell Jacket
- PRO Pursuit Cycling Bib Tight
- Elite LTD Thermal Jersey
- Transfer Wool base Layer
- PRO Amfib Glove/PRO Amfib Lobster Glove
- Barrier Skull Cap
- Thermal Neck Gaiter
- PRO Softshell WxB Shoe Cover
- Select/Elite Escape Softshell Jacket
- Elite Amfib Tight/MTB Summit Softshell Pant
- Launch Thermal Jersey
- Amfib Super Glove
- Barrier Balaclava
- Elite MTB Softshell Shoe Cover
- Shimano Goretex Cycling Boot (not shown)
Winter Running/Track Skiing
- W's Fly Softshell Run Jacket/Hoody
- W's Fly Thermal Tight/Symphony Tight
- W's Escape Thermal Zip Top/Fly Thermal Run Top
- Thermal Run Hat
- Shine Wind Mitt/ Select Softshell Glove
- W's/M's Elite Wool Sock
Pearl Izumi Exits Running Industry (Jan 1, 2017):
If you run, then you've probably already heard the disappointing news that Pearl Izumi has discontinued its entire running department, including apparel and footwear. For nearly 15 years, our running line has won accolades throughout the industry, with models in the EMotion series being heralded as "Editors Choice" in Trail Runner magazine, and "Best Debut" in Runner's World magazine.
The silver lining, if there is one to be found, is that prices are being slashed on footwear to reduce inventory. See below.
Pearl Izumi has been a leader in the cycling apparel and footwear industry since its inception in 1950 and that is where we will focus our continued efforts. Expect to see more cutting edge technology and design in our cycling products in the future.
Running Shoes Begin Markdown Process in Response to Discontinued Run Department (Jan 6, 2017):
The anticipated markdown on remaining running footwear inventory has begun. All older models of Emotion shoes are marked down to $59.99, which equates to savings of up to 50% off the retail price, depending on the model. All newer models of Emotion shoes (V2 and V3) are marked down to $84.99, which equates to savings of up to 35% off the retail price, depending on the model.
Get 'em while you can: Stock up on your favorite style of Emotion shoes. When they are gone, the are gone . . . FOR GOOD!
M's and W's Elite Socks: Buy THREE or more and save an additional 25%. Previously marked-down socks only. Savings of almost 50% off retail.
GET YOUR LOCAL GROOVE ON!
Not a local? Now you can dress like one. Already a local, then show your pride.
Pearl Izumi Custom Park City, Utah cycling kits are HERE and only here at the Park City Factory Store (see above picture). You won't find this exclusive kit anywhere else in the world!!. Jersey is our top-notch Elite LTD Jersey ($110) and bib is the NEW 2016 Elite Pursuit LTD Bib short ($135) with new 1:1 Elite Pursuit Chamois, laser cut raw leg opening for maximum comfort, and In-R-Cool fabric powered by ColdBlack. In short, way comfortable and way groovy!
Preferred Customer Email List
Sign up on our email list and receive notifications of upcoming sales and promotions. As a preferred member of the Pearl Izumi Family, you can shop our sales events up to one week in advance and avoid the crowds, but still get the same great discount.
Bring in one pair of gently used running shoes (any brand) and receive a $10 discount on any purchase of $25 or more. Your shoes will be donated to the non-profit One-World Running (oneworldrunning.com), who will in return send them to those in need in the U.S. and around the world. If your shoes are too worn out and not suitable to be re-used, they will be ground up and recycled into running tracks and playground surfaces. So, it's win-win all the way around. (One $10 discount per person, per transaction, per day. Discount will be taken at register from current sale price. Can not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Limit ONE pair of running shoes per customer per day. We DO NOT accept large qualities of shoes from school fundraisers or Scout projects. Large donations can be shipped directly to One-World Running, c/o Boulder Storage, 6439 Arapahoe Rd., Boulder CO, 80303.